MAG - Aerial Silk SET - Low Stretch (Aerial Fabric / Tissus)
French: tissue aerienne, Spanish: Tela acrobatica, German: Tuche
The silks SET are made of a special fabric folded in half, rigged on an figure 8 and a carabiner.
This way they can withstand a greater load.
The fabric is soft, anti-slippery and thick enough for comfortable workout, and most importantly, it is safe.
A professional low stretch fabric, perfect for training and performance.
Size listed is total length! Silks is rigged from the center (half of fabric), so working length is half of listed size!
MAG fabric - low stretch Aerial Fabric
- Fabric that gives You a small amount of bounce
- Enough cushioning for drops and slides
- You do not need to drain your energy while climbing
– Excellent for aerial dance, aerial acrobatics
- it is easy to climb and wrap
- Fabric do not constrict you or cut into you
MAG - Voltige - Prodigy?
What is the difference?
Mag is wider than Unicycle but not so wide as Prodigy. Has the elasticity 4 - 6%.
For example: Unicycle fabric is 8 - 11% stretchy, Prodigy fabric is 9 - 14 % stretchy.
The set contains:
- 1 steel carabiners - 22 kN
- 1 figure 8- 22 kN
- as many metres of the fabric as you select in the ‘length’ option
- storage bag
You can find ceiling hooks here.
Loops to rig it on beam here.
To rig it on a rope with plley system, order it here.
The fabric is threaded through an figure 8 for rigging purposes – once rigged, the height of the silks is:
It depends where You rig Your silks;)
At home You can choose our sets for home here
For outdoors, rigs, gyms, show You count:
2* height + minimum 1 meter, so:
for 10 m silks – you will have 5 m of height
for 12 m silks –6 m
for 14 m silks –7 m
for 16 m silks –8 m
Safe it means: TESTED AND CERTIFIED
- Regularly tested
- Withstands dynamic load up to 800 kg,
- Static strength: 1380 kg. In practice, it can be used by 2 people with a total weight of max. 200 kg.
- The material is certified in accordance with the following standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1: 2013-07
Fabric width: 150 cm (+-5 cm).
It withstands a dynamic load of up to 800 kg,
static load: 1380 kg.
In practice, vertical silks can be used by 2 people of a total maximum weight of 200 kg.
The silks stretch a little widthwide.
The fabric is made in Poland.
Rig the silks on a rigging point or a system withstanding several times the weight of the user:
- triple for static exercises
- 12-fold for dynamic exercises
Storage and maintenance:
Keep in a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from sharp and coarse objects.
Wash at 40 degrees Celsius (without the hardware: the carabiners, the aerial 8 or the swivel).
While putting up the silks, please be careful with the carabiner and alpine 8 so as not to damage the fabric.
Before every use, check if the fabric has any holes or snags.
Silks with serious damage are not usable.
Exercise without shoes, belts, protruding jewellery and other sharp objects.
If you need custom-length silks, please contact us on the phone or by e-mail.