1. The store does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Store User and are intended for using the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The Store operator is the entity that places cookies on the Store User's end device and obtains access to them.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Store User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Store Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
4. The Store uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
-Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser).
- Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The following types of cookies are used in the Store:
- "Necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Store, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Store;
cookies used to ensure security, for example used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Store;
- "Performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Store's websites;
- "Functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User's interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
6. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Store Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting in the Store User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. Cookies placed on the Store User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store operator.