Fabric AIR 290 cm per meter
Aerial yoga fabric per meter
Recommended for aerial yoga hammocks and swing
Pick the length that matches your needs.
(Add the product to the cart and specify the number of metres – product items)
An excellent choice for someone who is looking for a high-quality yoga hammock, whether a beginner or an experienced professional.
The fabric is perfect both for home use and for a yoga studio.
Made of a special type of poliamide (nylon) 230 cm wide,
it stretches up to 280 cm, it is more flexible and user-friendly and at the same time incredibly durable.
It allows the user to relax in a comfortable pose and it does not dig into the body.
Fabric withstands up to 1200 kg of static load and up to 150 kg of dynamic load. Thanks to this, the facric is completely safe. Two people with a total weight of 200 kg can train on it. Hammocks are tested in accordance with PN-EN ISO 13934-1: 2013-07, which guarantees the highest quality and full safety.
Which length should I choose?
For rooms 2.2 to 2.5 m high – hammock of a 5-6 m fabric
For rooms 2.6 to 2.8 m high – hammock of a 6 m fabric
For rooms 2.9 to 3.5 m high – hammock of a 7 m fabric
How was the AIR fabric made?
The hammock was created after 10 years of experience with aerial yoga.
It is the answer to your needs:
"... make it wide ...",
"so that he does not lower himself when I sit on it ...",
"soft and nice, but not too thin ...",
"I don't want to buy from China, I prefer in EU ..."
Thin eastern hammocks are slippery and stick to the body. (We tested both types). The AIR hammock is a compromise between flexibility, thickness and softness.
- PLEASE NOTE: Using specialist accessories only.
- Mount on a rigging point or a system capable of withstanding:
- 3 x the weight of the user (static exercise)
- 12 x the weight of the user (dynamic exercise)
- high strength: a dynamic load up to 150 kg and a static load of 1200 kg
In practice, it can be used by 2 people of a total maximum weight of 200 kg.)
- excellent for indoor and outdoor workout
- useful life – 5 years (with proper use)
- it basically does not stretch downwards (for longer hammocks or silks, the fabric will stretch a little but the stretchability for 5 or 6 m is 1-2%)
- it stretches widthwise from 290 cm to 350 cm
- fabric width – 290 cm
- country of manufacture: Poland
- the fabric is attested in conformity with the standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1:2013-07
Storage and maintenance:
Keep in a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from sharp and coarse objects.
Wash at 40 degrees Celsius (without the hardware: the carabiners, the aerial 8 or the swivel).
- While putting up the hammock, please be careful with the carabiner so as not to damage the fabric.
- Before every use, check if the fabric has any holes or snags. (A fabric with serious damage is not usable!)
- Exercise without shoes, belts, protruding jewellery and other sharp objects.
Watch the video comparison of Natura and Air230:
See the differences between AIR230 and Just in this video:
Comparison of the length of the hammock 5 m, 6 m and 7 m:
The most popular hammock sequence - show, overview, mistakes: