Fabric AIR 230 cm wide per meter
Aerial yoga fabric per meter
Fabric for hammocks and yoga sling ideal for beginners and professionals, home and studio and outdoor use. The wide material allows you to lie comfortably in the cocoon. It is not too thick for children and does not pinch the body in inverted positions.
Recommended for aerial yoga hammocks and swing
Pick the length that matches your needs.
(Add the product to the cart and specify the number of metres – product items)
An excellent choice for someone who is looking for a high-quality yoga hammock, whether a beginner or an experienced professional.
The fabric is perfect both for home use and for a yoga studio.
Made of a special type of poliamide (nylon) 230 cm wide,
it stretches up to 280 cm, it is more flexible and user-friendly and at the same time incredibly durable.
It allows the user to relax in a comfortable pose and it does not dig into the body.
Which length should I choose?
For rooms 2.2 to 2.5 m high – hammock of a 5-6 m fabric
For rooms 2.6 to 2.8 m high – hammock of a 6 m fabric
For rooms 2.9 to 3.5 m high – hammock of a 7 m fabric
- PLEASE NOTE: Using specialist accessories only.
- Mount on a rigging point or a system capable of withstanding:
- 3 x the weight of the user (static exercise)
- 12 x the weight of the user (dynamic exercise)
- high strength: a dynamic load up to 800 kg and a static load of 1200 kg
In practice, it can be used by 2 people of a total maximum weight of 200 kg.)
- excellent for indoor and outdoor workout
- useful life – 5 years (with proper use)
- it basically does not stretch downwards (for longer hammocks or silks, the fabric will stretch a little but the stretchability for 5 or 6 m is 1-2%)
- it stretches longwise from 230 cm to 280 - 300 cm
- fabric width – 230 cm
- country of manufacture: Poland
- the fabric is attested in conformity with the standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1:2013-07
How was the AIR fabric created?
The fabricis the outcome of 10 years of our experience with aerial yoga and it responds to the needs of the users. With the technical possibilities available in Poland, we have created a fabric that is “thicker” than the products sent from the East, and as such more durable. It is an excellent compromise between a hammock from the East and one from a “natural” fabric.
Why is that?
The thin Eastern fabrics are too slick and they dig into the body. (We have tested both types).
An AIR fabric is a compromise between flexibility, thickness and softness.
Air230, Natura or Just?
There are people who prefer AIR230 to other Nature. Both materials are good. In our opinion, Nature is better for static exercise and meditation, sound bathing, relaxation. AIR230 also allows for such activities, but it is more convenient for dynamic exercises, flow exercises.
The Just is narrow, so for adults it will be less comfortable to lie in a relaxing position. Natura and Just stretch in length, for beginners it can be a problem, with time the fabric will stretch and stay at the selected height.
Storage and maintenance:
Keep in a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from sharp and coarse objects.
Wash at 40 degrees Celsius (without the hardware: the carabiners, the aerial 8 or the swivel).
- While putting up the hammock, please be careful with the carabiner so as not to damage the fabric.
- Before every use, check if the fabric has any holes or snags. (A fabric with serious damage is not usable!)
- Exercise without shoes, belts, protruding jewellery and other sharp objects.
Watch the video comparison of Natura and Air230:
See the differences between AIR230 and Just in this video:
Comparison of the length of the hammock 5 m, 6 m and 7 m: