Pick the length to match your needs.
(Add the product to the cart and specify the number of metres – product items)
The longest time on the Polish market, designed for universal training - the possibility of practicing and dancing on a silks as well as aerial yoga. A material perfect for children, flexible and fit in a child's hand, wide enough to "hide in a cocoon". Adults and duos can also exercise on it, because it is extremely durable and has approvals.
Also used at Polish and International Aerial Dance Championships and Tournaments.
JUST - Voltige - Firetoys?
What is the difference?
Our silks differ from the Voltige ones - Just is more stretchy, more wide and not so thin.
Is different from Firetoys - Just is more stretchy, more wide - so beautiful coocoons and butterflies are easier;)
How durable is the fabric?
Fabric: 1380kg static weight and 800 dynamic weight.
What does it mean? 2-3 children can exercise. Maximum 2 adults up to 200 kg.
Remember! You're the one who mounts the hook!
Do it according to the instructions. The fabric will hold, but it hangs on the hook!
Does it stretch?
Yes, more at first, less and less over time.
To cushion "falls".
Is it certified?
Yes: certificate in accordance with the standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1: 2013-07
Fabric width: 160 cm (+-5 cm).
It withstands a dynamic load of up to 800 kg, static load: 1380 kg. In practice, vertical silks can be used by 2 people of a total maximum weight of 200 kg.
The silks are highly stretchy lengthwise (10%), the stretchiness decreasing with use.
The silks also stretch a little widthwide.
The fabric is made in Poland.
The fabric is attested in conformity with the standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1:2013-07
Mount the silks on a rigging point or a system withstanding several times the weight of the user:
- triple for static exercises
- 12-fold for dynamic exercises
Warranty: one year
Which length should you choose?
For rooms 2.2 to 2.5 m high – hammock of a 5-6 m fabric
For rooms 2.6 to 2.8 m high – hammock of a 6 m fabric
For rooms 2.9 to 3.5 m high – hammock of a 7 m fabric
- Fabric folded in half, hung on an aerial 8.
- A room up to 4 m high = you need at least 8 m fabric
(the recommended minimum is 9 m – longer fabric opens more possibilities, for instance in terms of wrapping it around your legs)
Our recommendation is to buy a longer fabric so that it can be also mounted at greater heights.
- PLEASE NOTE: Using specialist accessories only.
- Mount on a rigging point or a system capable of withstanding:
- 3 x the weight of the user (static exercise)
- 12 x the weight of the user (dynamic exercise)
- high strength: a dynamic load up to 800 kg and a static load of 1380 kg
In practice, it can be used by 2 people of a total maximum weight of 200 kg.)
- excellent for indoor and outdoor workout
- useful life – 5 years (with proper use)
- stretchy lengthwise (the stretchiness decreasing with use)
- slightly stretchy widthwise.
- fabric width – 170 cm (+-5 cm)
- country of manufacture: Poland
- the fabric is attested in conformity with the standard: PN-EN ISO 13934-1:2013-07
Storage and maintenance:
Keep in a dry place at an ambient temperature, away from sharp and coarse objects.
Wash at 40 degrees Celsius (without the hardware: the carabiners, the figure 8 or the swivel).
- While putting up the hammock, please be careful with the carabiner so as not to damage the fabric.
- Before every use, check if the fabric has any holes or snags. (A fabric with serious damage is not usable!)
- Exercise without shoes, belts, protruding jewellery and other sharp objects.